Carnation Beauty and sweet
- 10 Pink Carnations
- Pink Paper Wrapping
- Pink Ribbon
- One Box of Kaju Katli- 1 Kg
- Did you know that for over 400 years, Carnations have been used to add flavour to different wines, liquors, and beers?
- Pink carnations are the most common and are believed to have the deepest meaning. They represent undying love of a mother or maternal figure & they are also often used to express gratitude in a variety of situations.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers! Preferably, store all sweets in the refrigerator and warm them for 10 –20 seconds in a microwave before eating.
- Please consume the sweets within 2 days.